Well guys, March Disney Villain Madness has officially kicked off! And we're starting this one with a bang!
Welcome to Round 1 - Cruella de Vil VS Gaston!
Film: Beauty and the Beast
Occupation: Hunter/Town Hero
Likes: Himself, drinking, fighting, hunting
Dislikes: Anyone that doesn’t say how cool he is
Special Skills: Super handsome, super strong, no one does anything quite like him, every inch of him is covered with hair, can eat four to five dozen eggs in one go
- Gaston Bite: In a wrestling Match nobody bites like Gaston! And he's sure to take a chunk outta Cruella with this move!
- Gaston Shoot: Aiming his massive rifle, Gaston fires with amazing accuracy, no doubt blasting Cruella to pieces with each hit.
- Gaston Stomp: No one goes around stomping around wearing boots like Gaston. And when he picks up speed he will stomp over Cruella like she is a row of ants!
And yes, in case you hadn't notice, Gaston names ALL his moves after him!
BADDIE BULLET POINTS
- Loved and respected by everyone in the town.
- Narcissistic, vain and a total jerk.
- For the most part harmless, until Belle rejects his advances and he becomes psychotic.
- Blackmails Belle into marrying him by imprisoning her father.
- Leads a mob to kill beast - resulting in his ultimate defeat.
- Master hunter and fighter. His strength towers above all.
- Notable feats of strength include lifting a bench over his head with one arm (with three people on it) and doing one armed press ups (when he was challenged at Disneyworld).
- He may be evil - but he certainly is one of the most manly looking Disney villains despite his jerkass attitude.
- Voiced by Richard White and has an amazing baritone voice.
Vote for your favourites now at this link. ONE vote per person and voting will close 3rd March UK time.
Check out Morgan's post about her combatant at the following blog:
If you want to keep up to date with all the latest going on, join our Facebook event here:
See you in the next post guys! Enjoy the madness!